Do you want to know if university of Benin, UNIBEN part time degree admission form for 2017/2018 is out or you want to know UNIBEN part-time courses?
You are in the right place. Amasnigeria.com will provided all the information in this post.
We want to information you that the management of University of Benin, UNIBEN has released the part-time degree programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session and the form is out for purchase.
UNIBEN PART-TIME ADMISSION FORM (COURSES AVAILABLE)
The following Programmes/courses have been approved by NUC
1. B. A. (English and Literature);
2. B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
3. B. A. (Mass Communication);
4. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
5. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
6. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
7. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
8. B. A. (Ed) (History);
9. B. A. (Ed) (French);
10. B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
11. B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
12. B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
13. B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
14. B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
15. B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
16. B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
17. B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
18. B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
19. B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
20. B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
21. B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
22. B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
23. B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
24. B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
25. B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
26. B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
27. B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
28. B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
29. B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
30. B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
31. B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
32. B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
33. B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
34. B. Sc. (Accounting);
35. B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
36. B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
37. B. Sc. (Computer Science);
38. B.Sc. (Statistics)
39. B. Sc. (Public Administration);
40. B. Sc. (Social Work);
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION (HOW TO APPLY)
- All undergraduate applications should have been completed between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 22nd September, 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 26th September 2017 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.