UNIBEN direct entry requirements – Check out the direct entry requirements for University of Benin (UNIBEN) applicants. UNIBEN direct entry Courses.
Admission into University of Benin is very competitive. One of the major problems that can hinder any direct entry (DE) student from securing admission into UNIBEN is not having the right document to present during their admission process.
Also Read: UNIBEN Direct Entry Results
If gaining admission into UNIBEN through direct entry is you aim, We advice that you read this article very carefully because a lot of prospective university of benin, UNIBEN Direct Entry (DE) candidates has been disqualify many times because the didn’t know they admission requirement.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements
Below We have UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For admission into the institution.
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE, O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
2. Must possess an JUPEB, HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UNIBEN.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Application (Application Procedures)
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
12. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.