Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH ND and HND part-time admission form is out for the 2017/2018 session.
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the under- listed programmes in the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the Polytechnic. The Part Time programme is designed for candidates in gainful employment.
- Also Read: LASPOTECH Courses and Requirements for ND/HND Part-time programme.
- LASPOTECH Full-time HND Form is Out. 2017/2018
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES 6-SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKEND PART-TIME I.
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filled form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
LASPOTECH ND/HND PART-TIME ADMISSION- METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Applicants are to:
I. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
ii. Click on the “2017/2018 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
iii. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your username and password;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
xiii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xv. Click “Submit”
4. Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact:
Tobi- 08027190089 (+whatsapp)
Date of Closure: Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Wednesday, July 30th, 2017.