LASPOTECH available courses and requirements for ND/HND PART-TIME Admission. Check Out Laspotech part time courses
In the post, AmasNigeria will be writing on LASPOTECH part time courses for both HND and ND programmes. We won’t just be talking about the courses, we will also be listing the requirements needed for both the ND and the HND courses.
LASPOTECH PART TIME COURSES FOR ND .
a. Computer Engineering Technology
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
3 MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. *Office Technology and Management
4. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
*NOTE: OTM(Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week(i.e. Evenings ONLY)
LASPOTECH PART TIME COURSES (HND).
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
REQUIREMENTS FOR LASPOTECH PART TIME COURSES – ND/HND
A. National Diploma (ND) Programmes
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
B. Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
Candidates with lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a SUPERVISORY LEVEL
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filled form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.