Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA registration procedure for fresh and returning students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
We are using this medium to inform the general public that The management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, has approved the procedures below for registration of Freshers and returning students for 2017/2018 academic session.
AAUA Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
AAUA Registration Procedure for Returning Students.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.