Happy birthday messages are appreciated by friends and families. Are you looking for happy birthday wishes? Amas Nigeria is the right place.
We have collections of over 50 happy birthday messages to help you with filling in your birthday card.
50+ Happy Birthday Messages
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!
- All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night.
- Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
- Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday.
- May this special day bring you endless joy and tons of precious memories!
- You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.
- It’s as simple as ABC; today makes more sense because of you, Happy birthday.
- Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.
- May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Today is birthday of the person who is spreading joy and positivity all around. May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are!
- Happy birthday! Here’s to a bright, healthy and exciting future!
- The joy is in the air, because your special day is here!
- Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don’t need to speak it out loud that I’m your best friend too. Love you dear.
- Thanks for being a wonderful son to me. I am so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you.
- The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.
- Your birthday only comes once a year, so make sure this is the most memorable one ever and have a colourful day.
- I gt a feeling that you’ll look really good when you get older. So don’t feel bad about how you look now. Happy birthday my friend!
- I don’t have words to describe what I feel for you. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. Happy Birthday!
- Today I wish you a fun time, shared with your dear ones, and a lifelong happiness!
- I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.
- Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Big Day!
- You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, yada yada yada. Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.
- Life is tough but birthdays are smooth because I will finally have a chance to smile at you. Happy birthday.
- May your birthday be full of happy hours and special moments to remember for a long long time!
- Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.
- Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday
- Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are.
- I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it!
- I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day!
- Wishing happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
- I wish that life brings you a beautiful surprise for every candle on your bday cake!
- Hugging you doesn’t need any reason but, if there is a reason, more than one hug is a norm. Happy Birthday!
- Thank you for all the memories we have. Without you the world would have been colorless to me.
- I wish you a day filled with great fun and a year filled with true happiness!
- Let yourself do everything that you like most in life, may your Big Day be cheerful and happy!
- Wishing you abundance of fun and glory, Happy Birthday!
- May this day be so happy that smile never fades away from your face.
- On your birthday friends wish you many things, but I will wish you only two: always and never. Never feel blue and always be happy!
- You are the only one who helped me a lot, guided me a lot and never given up when even I was not confident. Thanks for being all the way with me. Happy birthday.
- I feel proud when I call you my sister. I want to feel this today and every day.
- May the dream that means most to you, start coming true this year. Happy Bday!
- May you enjoy your special day to the fullest extent, buddy!
- With you, it is always about bringing in fun, in more ways than one, come rain come sun, just fun. Happy Birthday!
- I wish a very happy birthday for the second much loved child of my parents.
- May your birthday mark the beginning of a wonderful period of time in your life!
- My dear friend, may your special day be full of beautiful, magical and unforgettable moments!
- Happy birthday, gorgeous! You are another year older and I just can’t see it. Have a blast! Wishing you the best of the best!
- What did little birdie say? Oh! It said, it is your birthday today. Happy Birthday my love.
- Wishing you greatest birthday ever, full of love and joy from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until you sleep for night.
- Mom, there is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.
sources: wishesgreetings.com, dggreetings.com, huffingtonpost.com, birthdaywishes.eu, best-birthday-wishes.com, wishespoems.com
10+ Happy Birthday Poems for any Recipient
Wish someone a Happy Birthday with a beautiful personal poem and with a nice bunch of flowers, perhaps.
Here are some of the most beautiful birthday poems, suitable for any recipient.
with its heavy red head
in a black stanchion of trees,
waiting for someone to come
with his bucket
for the foamy white light,
and then a long day in the pasture.
I too spend my days grazing,
feasting on every green moment
till darkness calls,
and with the others
I walk away into the night,
swinging the little tin bell
of my name.
Hopes and greetings I’m sending your way,
May all your dreams come true
On this birthday just for you!
LONG-EXPECTED one and twenty
Ling’ring year at last has flown,
Pomp and pleasure, pride and plenty
Great Sir John, are all your own.
Loosen’d from the minor’s tether,
Free to mortgage or to sell,
Wild as wind, and light as feather
Bid the slaves of thrift farewell.
Call the Bettys, Kates, and Jenneys
Ev’ry name that laughs at care,
Lavish of your Grandsire’s guineas,
Show the spirit of an heir.
All that prey on vice and folly
Joy to see their quarry fly,
Here the gamester light and jolly
There the lender grave and sly.
Wealth, Sir John, was made to wander,
Let it wander as it will;
See the jocky, see the pander,
Bid them come, and take their fill.
When the bonny blade carouses,
Pockets full, and spirits high,
What are acres? What are houses?
Only dirt, or wet or dry.
If the Guardian or the Mother
Tell the woes of willful waste,
Scorn their counsel and their pother,
You can hang or drown at last.
LIFE’S AS GOOD AS GOLD
By Message Guy
Wow, another birthday is here.
What can I really say?
You look pretty good.
Even with a touch of gray.
Your eyes are still so blue.
You’re still so kind and mellow.
Your smile is just as infectious.
Even though your teeth are yellow.
Yes, this birthday is grand.
Your life’s as good as gold.
But you can’t fool Mother Nature.
You are still getting old.
Is come, my love is come to me.
But not all get close to your heart.
Some become so dear
That with their thoughts, its beating starts.
You are the one to whom
I’ll give my care to the most.
Your absence makes me feel in life
As if everything is completely lost.
Your birthday was in my mind,
Wishes though I couldn’t convey.
There were so many hurdles
Standing tall in the way.
I have prayed for your good life
And mental peace with good health.
The rest of things are just temporary,
Only these will be your real wealth.
Long Health, long Youth, long Pleasure, and a Friend:
Not with those Toys the female world admire,
Riches that vex, and Vanities that tire.
With added years if Life bring nothing new,
But, like a Sieve, let ev’ry blessing thro’,
Some joy still lost, as each vain year runs o’er,
And all we gain, some sad Reflection more;
Is that a Birth-Day? ’tis alas! too clear,
‘Tis but the funeral of the former year.
Let Joy or Ease, let Affluence or Content,
And the gay Conscience of a life well spent,
Calm ev’ry thought, inspirit ev’ry grace.
Glow in thy heart, and smile upon thy face.
Let day improve on day, and year on year,
Without a Pain, a Trouble, or a Fear;
Till Death unfelt that tender frame destroy,
In some soft Dream, or Extasy of joy,
Peaceful sleep out the Sabbath of the Tomb,
And wake to Raptures in a Life to come.
For a Birthday
I have reached a time when words no longer help:
Instead of guiding me across the moors
Strong landmarks in the uncertain out-of-doors,
Or like dependable friars on the Alp
Saving with wisdom and with brandy kegs,
They are gravel-stones, or tiny dogs which yelp
Biting my trousers, running round my legs.
Description and analysis degrade,
Limit, delay, slipped land from what has been
Happy Birthday Quotes
Happy Birthday quotes for friends? You came to the right place!
Choose one of the 60+ most popular birthday quotes, funny, sentimental or traditional, the choice is yours. If you’re looking for a bit more than just a birthday card for your friend, at SerenataFlowers.com you will find an impressive range of birthday flowers that will surely impress more than just a simple card.
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. – by Robert Browning
- Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier. – By Dan Bennett
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – By Les Brown
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. – By Author Unknown
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. – By Don Marquis
- Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. Unknown
- “Anyone who is forgetting to love is growing older. Anyone who is learning to fly with the wings of love are growing younger.” ― Debasish Mridha
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s bday but never remembers her age. – By Robert Frost
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young. – By Fred Astaire
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” ― Agatha Christie
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her bday. – By Erma Bombeck
- After all, tomorrow is another day. – By Margaret Mitchell
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – By Mark Twain
- The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.. Madeleine L’Engle
- Sixteen candles make a lovely light But not as bright as your eyes tonight. – By Luther Dixon
- Time is on my side, yes it is. Time is on my side – By Rolling Stones
- All my possessions for one moment of time. – By Queen Elizabeth!
- All the world is bday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. – By George Harrison
- All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts. – By William Shakespeare
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – By Abraham Lincoln
- “The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.” ― Jean-Paul Sartre
- The day which we fear as our last is but the bday of eternity. – By Seneca
- The best way to remember your wife’s bday is to forget it once. – By H. V. Prochnow
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. – By The Beatles
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. – By Benjamin Franklin
- “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” ― Coco Chanel
- Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your bday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. – By Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – By Oprah Winfrey
- “Youth is but the painted shell within which, continually growing, lives that wondrous thing the spirit of a man, biding its moment of apparition, earlier in some than in others.”
― Lew Wallace,
- We are always the same age inside. – By Gertrude Stein
- The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. – By Jerry M. Wright
- “Growing older is certain; growing wiser is harder and optional.” �� Debasish Mridha
- Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery. – By Kahlil Gibran
- Bdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. – By Larry Lorenzoni
- “I love the optimism on the shores of youth, where time hasn’t yet eroded faith.” ― Amy Neftzger,
- Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. – By Margaret Fuller
- Bdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. – By Edward Morykwas
- Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires. – By Goethe
- To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I eye’d, Such seems your beauty still. – By William Shakespeare
- Every year on your bday, you get a chance to start new. – By Sammy Hagar
- As you get older threee things happen. The first is your memory goes, and the I can’t remember the other two. Sir Norman Wisdom
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. – By Branch Rickey
- From our bday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye. – By William Butler Yeats
- How far that little candle throws his beams! – By William Shakespeare
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? – By Satchel Paige
- There is absolutely nothing to be said in favor of growing old. There ought to be legislation against it. Patrick Moore
- I just want to celebrate another day of living’ I just want to celebrate another day of life. – By Rare Earth
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh yourself. – By Ethel Barrymore
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Bday.’ – By Steven Wright
- “Growing older is a blurred birth certificate that only can take us to this world’s perplexed journey, but it cannot smear the letters of the epitaph” ― Munia Khan,
- You are young and Life is long and there is time to kill today. – By Pink Floyd
- I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now. – By Author Unknown
- Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow. – By David Everett
- As we grow older, our bodies get shorter and our anecdotes longer. Robert Quillen
- Keep true to the dream of thy youth. – By Friedrich Von Schiller
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. – By George Santayana
- “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” ― Gabriel García Márquez
- They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. – By Author Unknown
- A man is getting old when he walks around a puddle instead of through it. R. C. Ferguson
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – By Bob Hope
- “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.” ― Albert Einstein
- It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right. I hope you had the time of your life. – By Green Day
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. – By Sam Ewing
- Life is very short, and there’s no time For fussing and fighting, my friend – By The Beatles
- You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’ – By Jerry Seinfeld
- May you live to be a hundred years. With one extra year to repent. – By Author Unknown