AAUA E-CLEARANCE APPLICATION PROCEDURE IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE AT AMASNIGERIA.
This post have been created to help AAUA students who are due for graduation and have been approved by the senate to know AAUA e-clearance application procedure .
1. Students who are due for graduation and approved for clearance by the Senate, are to login to https://www.eclearance.aaua.edu.ng using Matric Number only.
2. After login, please complete & submit the eClearance application form online. Check your clearance status regularly.
3. Once cleared, make payment of N12,250 (clearance, alumni & convocation fees), via bankIT online (powered by eTranzact) or Pay at Bank Outlet and Confirm eTranzact payment.
The following are payment outlets:
• First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
• Wema Bank Plc
• Keystone Bank Ltd
• Skye Bank Plc
• StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Oroke Microfinance Bank Ltd
• Eco Bank Ltd
Please supply the following information at the bank cashier:
Payee ID – Your Matric Number
Payment Type – AAUA CLEARANCE-CONVOCATION-ALUMNI FEE
4. Print out your Clearance slip & Payment receipt respectively.