WAEC GCE Registration Procedures is out. Kindly Apply Now.
The sale of 2019 WAEC GCE Registration form is currently ongoing.
The West African Examinations Council WAEC will begin conducting two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private candidates as from 2019.
The First Series will be conducted between January and February while the Second Series will be conducted between August and October every year.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018 – First series will be an urban based examination. Nineteen (19) Subjects will be available for the examination.
Intending candidates for the examination are therefore strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website www.waeconline.org.ng to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
2019 WAEC GCE Registration Procedures
Candidates should also note that the 2019 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019 second Series are hereby informed that registration would be online.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR 2019 WAEC GCE Registration
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
Access Bank P.lc
Diamond Bank P.l.c
Eco Bank Ltd
Wema Bank P.l.c
First Bank Of Nig.
Standard Chattered Bank
In addition candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the WAEC GCE Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
WAEC GCE Registration Deadline
The Normal registration period is from Monday May 27th 2019 to Friday July 19th, 2019.
Candidates should also note that the WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION NOTICE
Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of first access on the website during registration periods.
They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of births and subjects are correct.They are also to print the admission Photo-card as evidence of registration, this will serve as their photo-card during the examination.
The result checker pin will also be included.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for finger print registration.
REGISTRATION FOR CANDIDATES WITH DIS-ABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities/impairments will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastics, speech, e.t.c
1. Candidates should view the information VCD before they undergo WAEC GCE registration .
2. Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
3. Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration
4. Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.
5. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 By 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photograph will be rejected.
6. Candidates should study the regulations and syllabuses as well as the timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website ( www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
7. All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall
8. The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
9. Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
10. Any candidates that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her results cancelled
11. All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded as the council will not be responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
12. Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
13. Candidates who engage in any examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
If this post of WAEC GCE Registration was helpful to you, kindly share with friends. You can share by using the social medial buttons below.
You can also leave a comment below if there is anything you don’t understand about WAEC GCE Registration Procedures. We will reply as soon as possible.
Read: WAEC Latest News