University of Ilorin, UNILORIN newly admitted remedial/pre-degree students registration instruction for the 2016/2017 academic session is Out
Following the release of the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN remedial admission list , the authorities of the university released the registration instructions for candidates offered provisional admission into the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS) Including French Candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNILORIN NEW REMEDIAL STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
Candidates who have applied for 2016/2017 admission are to check their admission status by clicking on Remedial Login link (Please login with your Remedial Application Number e.g. UIL/REM/2016/…. and your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED IN 1 TO 8 below
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) which DOES NOT constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from
Monday 3rd April 2017, TO Monday 17th April, 2017 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
i. Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
ii. Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
iii. Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) on their ATM card account (MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition : N96,000,
School charges : N3,200,
Health : N1,000 and Bank Charges : N250.00).
4. Go to the University website at www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2016/2017 School of Preliminary Registration to complete
step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2016/2017 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
5. A bank draft for Four Thousand Naira (N5,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates.
6. The programme is FULLY residential and accomodation is Compulsory.
a. Candidates are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. Accommodation fees for private hostels range from N8,000 to N50,000. A bank draft for the fees for the preferred hostel made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies.
b. Accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at University of Ilorin, Main Campus.
7. Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before 17th April, 2017 would be deemed to have lapsed.
8. Note that lecture starts
Monday 10th April, 2017 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
NOTE: STUDENT MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES