In this post we will be showing you how you can correct the errors you made during your JAMB registration
A lot of Jamb candidates have made different mistakes in the course of registering for JAMB and many questions have been raised as a result of this .
Most of the questions or mistakes made are related to wrong Date Of Birth, Name, Subjects and Institution.
Below are some of the numerous questions asked
- I made a Mistake on my subject combination, can i be able to change as i have submitted?
- The Registrar forgot to put my O-level results during registration and he has submitted it, can i be able to correct it?
- My name was wrongly spelt during registration, How can i Put the Correct name?
- A wrong University of Choice was selected by the person that registered my JAMB without telling me, How can i Fix it and choose the correct one?
- The date of Birth used during my registration is not the correct one, how can i fix it?
- The State Or Local Government i selected was not the correct one
- I am a Male but Female was selected as the gender during registration or vice versa.
The Questions listed above where some of the ones raised by JAMB Aspirants who has made a mistake or committed an error in either Name, Jamb Subjects, Date of Birth, Institution or State/Local Government of Origin and are now seeking for the solutions or ways in which they can correct those mistakes.
The question is can these errors be corrected? The answer is yes, it be corrected.
How to correct error made in course of JAMB Registration
The errors can be corrected online on JAMB Portal But to correct each of those errors will cost you N2,500.
Which means if you made a mistake with both your date of Birth and State of Origin, it will cost you N2,500 each making it N5,000.
JAMB MISTAKES THAT CAN BE FIXED OR CORRECTED.
The Errors made during registration that can be corrected are :
- Change of Gender
Change of Institution
Change of Name
Change of State/Local Government
- Change of Date of Birth
Furthermore, Candidates who wish to correct any of the errors or mistakes mentioned above can do so by:
visiting JAMB Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/correction.htm
Select from the list of Errors the one you want to Correct
Click “Click Here To Proceed”
Follow the other Instructions Afterwards.