If you are searching for IJMB centre in Niger State, you are in the right place.
Here, we will show you how you can register for IJMB Programme.
Prospective IJMB students in Niger can now apply for the Programme in Niger state. This means Niger candidates do not need to travel to another state for IJMB.
We implore all qualified candidates to apply for IJMB part time or full time Programme to register at IJMB, Niger state.
Applicants are therefore advised to register as soon as possible. THis will enable them to meet up with Niger State registration . This is simply because the number of students the centre (IJMB, Niger state) can accommodate is limited.
Candidates who do not register as at when due will be transferred to centers in other states. We advise students to ask if centre is available for registration before making payments. Payment made cannot be refunded.
Important links: IJMB subject combination
About IJMB Centre In Niger State
IJMB, Niger state is one of the few accredited IJMB study centres in Nigeria. The centre prepare applicants for IJMB final examination which is February every year.
IJMB, Niger State is equipped with good facilities for Arts, social sciences and sciences. Hostel accommodation is available for candidates who want to stay in the school.
The Lies and Truths About IJMB centres in Nigeria.
As we already know, there are numerous IJMB centres in Nigeria. Few of these centres are accredited by ABU, Zaria. Under this topic we will show you three (3) lies and truths about IJMB.
- IJMB Official Website: This is a major lie told by fraudsters. They portray themselves as IJMB official website whereas there is nothing like that. The IJMB Programme is owned and moderated by Ahmadu Bello university, ABU, Zaria and their official website is www.abu.edu.ng.
- IJMB Centre in Ilorin is The Best : This is another big lie. All accredited centers in Nigeria are good. This is because all accredited centers in Nigeria must meet certain requirements before given accreditation. There are many reasons why most numbers you call will ask you to come to Ilorin. The truth is non of the reasons is worth it except you really want to study in Ilorin. However, if the number of candidates a particular centre in a state can accommodate is completed, ILORIN is usually the Last hope.
- Payment of Registration fee into Bank Account: This would have been a good method of application in IJMB Programme. The disadvantage is that fraudsters have not taken advantage of it. There are two methods they use.
- It is either the form is very cheap (around 4,000-6,000) or
- Extremely high (13,000 to 20,000).
Please note that IJMB form is between N8,000 to N10,000
IJMB Niger- registration Guidelines
To avoid falling a victim of IJMB scam, We advise candidates to register at the registration or study centre. Another reason why we advise you to register at a centre is because you will be well guided on how to fill the form. This is because a mistake during registration can be very costly.
Kindly read Benefits of IJMB Programme Here
You can also use the comment section to ask questions and get answers as soon as possible.