In this post, We want to show you How to Check JSCE Results in 2019 at the myNECOExams.com Portal. We implore you to follow the step by step procedures.
How to Check JSCE Results in 2019
Are you a candidate or a parent and you do not know How to Check JSCE Results in 2019 ? If yes, below are the step-by-step Procedures .
- Buy the NECO Result Cards at the NECO office.
- Visit the NECO Official Result Checking Portal
- Select the JSCE in the Exam Type Section
- Select the exam year e.g 2019
- Scratch the result checking card and type in the PIN
- Enter the Examination number in the space provided
- Click “Check my Result”
The result will be displayed. You can then download and print it out.
Junior WAEC Result 2019 (Quick tip)
If you have any question on How to Check JSCE Results in 2019 don’t forget to ask questions using the comment section of this post. Also remember that the procedures above is applicable to the BECE JSCE Junior WAEC exam that is conducted Nationwide by NECO.
For those who wrote the Junior WAEC JSCE Exam from the states education board, kindly visit your principal’s office to check the result.
We have all the Junior WAEC Past Questions that you or your ward and use to score better in their exams.
Check out Latest NECO news