Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH school of nursing form for 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing for the 2017/2018 academic session.
EKSU TEACHING HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION.
- Pay the sum of N10,550.00 (Ten thousand, five hundred and fifty naira) only into
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account No: 1003306243
Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out.
- Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Visit the school e-portal at
- Click on Apply Now button
- Input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb).
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
CLOSING DATE: 25TH AUGUST, 2017
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m
EXAMINATION VENUE: At centers as designated online