University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) requirements for IJMB admission direct entry into 200lv without JAMB.
UNILORIN IJMB admission requirements should be considered by all her prospective IJMB Direct entry D.E candidates.
Checking out the requirement for unilorin IJMB admission should be one of the first thing a student who wish to gain admission into UNILORIN through IJMB direct entry should considered before applying into the University. This is why we have decided to make a list of the general Requirements of admission in UNILORIN via IJMB
For those who do not know what IJMB programme is, IJMB is a 9-11 month programme that enables her candidate to gain admission into 200lv without JAMB.
Also Read: IJMB registration procedure for students
Below is Unilorin IJMB requirements for direct admission into 200lv without JAMB
NOTE: Candidates must posses one of the following qualifications:
UNILORIN IJMB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- UNILORIN Accepts (5-9) points for any science, paramedical, administrative course.
- UNILORIN Requires minimum of 13pts in IJMB for Medicine
- UNILORIN requires 8 points and above for Engineering courses, A/level Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry for Industrial Chemistry
- Seven (7) points and above for Social Sciences/Administrative Courses.
- Five (5) points and above for Religious Studies, Languages, and most of the Courses in Arts Faculty and Agriculture
UNILORIN (IJMB , oND, NCE, A/Level) REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS.
- In maximum of two sittings, candidates should have passes at the Principal or A/L with GCE O/L equivalent passes (credited).
- Three passes at the Principal or Advanced Level with GCE. O’ Level approved equivalent credit passes in two other subjects at not more than two sittings; (Passes at the Principal or Advanced Level may be obtained at the G.C.E. A’ Level, HSC. or “I.J.M.B”).
- Passes in two recognised NCE subjects with G.C.E. O’ Level credits equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
Do you wish to ask us any question related to the post above, kindly use the comment section or follow us on twitter and tweet @amas_nigeria and we will reply as soon as possible.