Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB fresh undergraduate students medical laboratory examination/screening schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates
offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for the 2016/2017 academic session that they are required by the management of the institution to go through the medical laboratory examination.
FUNAAB FRESHERS MEDICAL REGISTRATION SCHEDULE.
Medical registration involves 3 sequential processes (X-Ray, Laboratory Test and Consultation). The schedule for Medical registration for the newly admitted undergraduates (2016/2017academics session) is tabulated below. Please strictly follow the schedule and instruction provided.
While mop-up days will be as follows:
COLVET & COLENG: 22ndMay, 2017
COLPLANT: 23rd and24th MAY, 2017
COLPHYS: 25th and 26thMay, 2017
COLMAS: 29th to 31stMay, 2017
COLPHEC: 1st and 2nd June, 2017
COLERM: 5th and 6thJune, 2017
COLBIOS: 7th and 8th June, 2017
COLANIM: 9th and 12th June, 2017
COLAMRUD: 13th and 14thJune, 2017
X-Ray: Transportation will be available at the FUNAAB Health Centre to convey students for X-Ray centre strictly on their scheduled date. Time: 8:00am | Cost: N100
LaboratoryTest: Students are to come with the following to the laboratory as scheduled
1. One white transparent bottles (labeled with their names)containing their freshly produced URINE specimen.
2. Original copy of either their
School fees receipt or Departmental receiptor Composite form.
3. They must be at the Health Services (Laboratory Department)between 8am and 12 noon on the day scheduled for their department.
Results and Consultation: follow the process below
1. Collect medical result at the Laboratory by 8am.
2. Proceed to Nursing unit for vital sign.
3. See a doctor.
4. Visit Medical Record Unit for final registration at the health centre. Below are the registration items needed for your registration.
1. Form B – Verification of Certificate(s) Eligibility for Registration Form duly signed with recent password photograph.
2. Form G – Entrance Medical Examination Form duly signed by FUNAAB Medical Doctor.
3. Medical Laboratory result.
4. X-ray report/result.
5. Photocopy of 100 level (200/300 level for DE) School Fees.
6. Photocopy of your birth certificate or declaration of age.
7. X-ray film.
8. Two current passport photographs.