UNIZIk post ume registration procedures – Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise application form for 2017/2018 out.
UNIZIk post ume registration procedures Will be clearly Presented in this post. We implore you tomorrow follow our step by step procedures to avoid issues during registration process.
UNIZIK Post ume Screening minimum cut-off mark is 180 to 200 depending on your department.
UNIZIK POST UME REGISTRATION Screening Application Closes Sunday 24th September,2017.
Candidates who applied for Change of Course and Institution to UNIZIK can now proceed for their Post UTME registration.
Candidates whose images do not appear on their print out can now log into their profile and reprint.
Candidates who wish to use their newly released NECO result can log into their profile, fill in their result and reprint.
UNIZIk post ume registrationThe Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIZIK POST UME Registration APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
UNIZIK POST UME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES .
To obtain UNIZIK postume Form, the following procedures should be followed;
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the eeaccess level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING TIMETABLE & REQUIREMENTS.
UNIZIK POST UME SCREENING TIME AND REQUIREMENTS.
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
UNIZIK POST UME SCREENING RESTRICTIONS.
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.