This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into Taraba State Polytechnic, Suntai that the management has released the online registration procedure for newly admitted students for 2017/2018 academic session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS (REGULAR)
1. Students receives alert for admission
2. Proceed to Registry Department (Academic Secretary Office) for Admission Letter after payment of N1500 for Acceptance fee.
3. Obtain certificate of medical fitness from the school clinic after payment of
4. Students then proceed to HODs for verification of credentials and collect
authority to pay form.
5. Proceed to bursary unit and collect teller for payments.
6. Proceed to bank to pay:
a) School fees
i. Diploma Courses Indigene (N25,250) Non-Indigene(N34,250)
ii. Certificate Courses Indigene (N25,250) Non-Indigene(N34,250)
iii. Non Nigerian (N42,250)
7. After payment, proceed to bursary unit to convert tellers to receipts and
submit one (1) realm of A4 paper.
8. Proceed to MIS for submission of authority to pay attached with the
school fees receipt and portal access fees teller.
9. Students receives alert after they have been registered online.
10. Proceed to MIS to collect e-Registration course form and proceed to. various units for signing.
11. Submit copies of duly signed e-Registration course form to:
a) MIS Unit
c) Registry Unit (Documentation and Opening of file)
d) Student Affairs (Opening of file)
Note: Students offering courses that requires practical will pay additional
N1,000 in the school fees Schedule