Kogi State University, KSU post ume Registration Procedures / Requirements for 2017/2018 academic session is now available Here.
KAU post Ume Screening Application form is now also on sale. Kogi State University post ume minimum cut-off mark is 160.
we implore you to read this post carefully. After reading this post, you should know Kogi State University, KSU post ume Registration Procedures / Requirements for 2017/2018 session .
Again, we will also spell out the deadline or kSU post ume Screening Registration, we will also let you know if the mode of examination is through computer or our traditional paper and pencil
Read on. This AmasNigeria.Com
KSU post ume Registration Procedures / Requirements
KSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE Requirements .
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, and some programmes in the Faculties of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the screening exercise.
KSU post ume Registration Procedures Details
The registration portal is http://www.portal.ksu.edu.ng/putme.
Candidates must have valid email addressees and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
Details of KSU post ume Registration Procedures are as follows
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) i.e N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for Registration Screening and N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) for processing fee/ bank charges.
- All payment will be strictly be done using our online college pay platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB with Red background.
- Candidates are to upload their O-level results accordingly with minimum of two sittings. Any forgery of result renders admission void.
- Candidates are to print out their registration slip after completion
- Candidates MUST print out the Registration Slip in Colored
- Candidates who are awaiting result can also come for the screening
Please note that registration after the closing date will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance, where necessary, kindly send an email to [email protected] or use or offline support system (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. Number in all mail.
Closing Date: Closing date for registration is midnight 24th September, 2017.
Kogi State University post ume Screening Date and Mode of Exam
Now that you have read the KSU post ume Registration Procedures , it will also be wise to know the Screening Date and the mode of examination.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2017/2018 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between 26th September to 30th September, 2017. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence from Thursday 14th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday 24th September, 2017at midnight.