- Nigerian Universities that accept JUPEB as a requirement for admission
In this post, AmasNigeria will be providing detailed information on schools that accept JUPEB programme as a requirement for 200lv admission without JAMB.
In our previous post, We explained that several Universities joined heads together to establish the JUPEB programme. These list of Universities below are the Partners Universities and members of the consortium of old Federal Universities that contributed to the establishment of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in 2014 after the approval of the project by the Federal Ministry of Education in 2013
For a better understanding, the JUPEB programme is moderated by University of Lagos just as IJMB programme is being moderated and supervised by Ahmadu Bello, Zaria.
Below are the partner Universities that accept JUPEB.
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abueokuta
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Lagos, Akoka – Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt
- University of Uyo, Uyo
Apart from the Universities listed above, We want to quickly inform you that 90% of Nigerian Universities accept JUPEB.
JUPEB Acceptability in other Nigerian Universities.
- JUPEB is acceptable in all western Universities
- JUPEB is acceptable in all southern Universities.
- JUPEB is acceptable in major Universities in Northern and Eastern Nigeria.
In case you still have questions to ask, you can kindly use the comment section or follow us on twitter and tweet @amas_nigeria and we will reply as soon as possible. .