How To Check Your JUPEB Result From JUPEB Official Result Portal°
In this post, We will be teaching you how To check your JUPEB result after the release. All students who sat for JUPEB Examination need not to panic on how to check their result when it is released. The are basically two ways to checking your JUPEB results. The first one is to check the result from JUPEB portal and the second way to view your JUPEB final result is to get it from the school where you attend your JUPEB programme .
Also, the management of the school where you received your JUPEB Lectures can decide to post the result on their official website pages meant for JUPEB candidates.
Candidates should be well informed that about 90% of Nigerian Universities accept JUPEB programme as a requirement for admission into 200lv. So, you do not have to run your degree at the same centre/university you did your JUPEB programme, you can use your JUPEB result anywhere you want in Nigeria as long as such university accept JUPEB.
To check your JUPEB examination results, follow this procedure below
- Go directly to JUPEB result portal.
- Input your examination number on the first field.
- Input your surname(father’s name) on the second field.
- Click the Check button below it
- Your result will be displayed to you. In the form of A, B, C, D, E and F which literally means 5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point and 0 points respectively. To know how to calculate your grade.
Do you have any question to ask? Kindly ask through the comment session.
Don’t forget to share this post