MAPOLY HND Admission form for full time and part time students is out for 2017/2018 session. Below is how to apply for it
Now that Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY HND admission forms (both full-time and part-time) is out, we will teach you how you can apply for any of the available programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Authority of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to its Full-Time and Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
MAPOLY HND PART-TIME & FULL-TIME ADMISSION – GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
1. Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
2. Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work
experience is required).
3. Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
4. Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
5. Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
6. Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
7. Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
8. Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAPOLY HND ADMISSION.
Applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only, then proceed to http://mapolyng.com to complete application forms online.
Application closes on Friday, 30th June, 2017.