Federal University of Technology, FUTO resumption date from mid-semester break and reparation fee details.
In this post we will be writing on the reparation fee for the continuation for first semester, 2016/2017 academic session and also, the date for FUTO mid-semester resumption.
All students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) are hereby informed that the University will resume academic activities in continuation of the 2016 2017 Harmattan Semester as follows:
- Year One (I) students are to return on Monday May 8, 2017.
- Years Two (II) and Three (III) students are to return on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
- years Four (IV) and Five (V) students are to return on Monday, May 15, 2017.
Students should note that they will not be allowed into the campus without proper clearance. Properly cleared students are to present the following:
1. Evidence of payment of approved fees in addition to damages surcharge of N12,500.00 (Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only per student.
2. Notarised undertaking to be of good behavior.
Students are therefore advised to pay all their fees plus the surcharge and obtain ttw notarized undertaking before the resumption date.
All undergraduate students should note that the 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester Examinations will commence three (3) weeks after resumption of studies.