Bayero University, Kano, BUK part-time degree application form for admission into 2016/2017 academic session is out.
The management of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invites all interested qualified candidates for admission into her School of Continuing Education to undergo a part-time degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR BUK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMME
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Business Administration.
- B.Sc. in International Relationa
- B.Sc. in Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. in Geography
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Nursing Science
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. English
- BA Arabic
- BA Islamic Studies
- BA (Ed) Arabic
- BA (Ed) English
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- BA (Ed) Hausa
- BA (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.BLS Library Science
- B.Ed. Adult Education
BUK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE PROGRAMMES MUST SATISFY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Applicants for Admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
1. Possess recognized Advanced Level qualification in area relevant to the programmes. Such qualification include National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) – (with a minimum of 6 points). Nursing Certificate and General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level.
2. Possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects, including English Language.
3. Must be at least 25 years old.
4. In addition, applicants for admission into B.Sc Accounting, B.Sc Business Administration, B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics, and B.Sc (Ed) Economics must also have credits in ‘O* Level Mathematics, while candidates for B. Nursing Science must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Candidates with O’ Level qualification will not be considered.
BUK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Step-1 An applicant should visit
www.buk.edu.ng and under the PART-TIME DEGREE|STUDENTS click Application Forms at the homepage. Log in using your NAME and Select “Applying for a Part-Time Degree Programme”.
Step – 2 Personalized Payment Invoice will be sent Immediately Into your email Inbox. The Invoice Is to be printed and taken to any branch of the Banks written therein to make a non- refundable payment of N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
Step-3 Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log into fill in the Application Forms, Fill in the personal data form, qualification form, and course selection form.
Step-4 Review your forms to ensure the accuracy of all Information you have provided. Click ‘SUBMIT’ to complete the application process.
Step-5 An auto-generated acknowledgement Slip will be sent Immediately Into applicant’s mall box. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The Slip will be needed during the collection of Admission Letter and During Registration.
Payment at the Bank started Monday 30th January, 2017 and Closes Monday 27, March, 2017. For inquiries or difficulties in applying, emails should be sent to [email protected]
Do you wish to ask us any question related to the post above, kindly use the comment section or follow us on twitter and tweet @amas_nigeria and we will reply as soon as possible.